If You are looking for the Best OET Coaching Center in Hyderabad to Score Grade B in all Sub-tests of OET for Moving Abroad, Professional Registration, your wait is over! You are at the RIGHT PLACE. With our Experienced Faculty, Best Practice and Mock Tests Material & Unlimited doubt clearing sessions, you are Ready to achieve your desired score upon Completing Coaching at England English. Those who have taken OET training from us have successfully reached their destinations. If you’re an aspirant as well, make sure to visit our OET coaching center in Ameerpet and enroll today or Call +91 8297196475 !
We offer World’s Best OET Coaching in Hyderabad. OET is the test for Healthcare professionals for Moving Abroad, Professional Registration etc. From 9th september, 2018, OET Exam is conducted on updated test pattern. OET is for 12 healthcare professions. The 12 healthcare professions that OET Exam is available for include – Dentistry | Dietetics | Medicine | Nursing | Occupational Therapy | Optometry | Pharmacy | Physiotherapy | Podiatry | Radiography | Speech Pathology | Veterinary Science. Among them, Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists were the prominent and frequent test-takers. OET access real life healthcare working conditions linked with English language.
Why England English?
England English offers OET preparation courses that are customized to suit the needs of different types of candidates. Our Master Trainers will be continuously supporting you till you get the desired score in all sub-tests of Occupational English Test. Our Preparation course is a combination of unique techniques and authenticated practice & mock test which will get you the desired score in the OET test. Attend 2 real classes as demo on any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or on any Saturday. We charge fee for score, not for duration of the course. It means the fee is directly linked to the score you want. Until you get the required score in OET, we will continue the coaching.
The Listening sub-test consists of three parts, and a total of 42 questions.
- Part A: 2 Consultation extracts (about 5 minutes each) — 24 Questions
- Part B: 6 Short workplace extracts (about 1 minute each) — 6 questions
- Part C: 2 Presentation extracts (about 5 minutes each) — 16 Questions
Speaking Sub-test: 2 Role-play cards
The Speaking sub-test is delivered individually and takes around 20 minutes. This part of OET uses materials specifically designed for your profession.
– The Reading sub-test consists of three parts, and a total of 42 questions. Part BC – 45 minutes.
- Part A: Expeditious reading task(15 minutes) — 20 Questions
- Part B: 6 Short Careful reading tasks — 6 Questions
- Part C: 2 Long Careful reading tasks — 16 Questions
Writing Sub-test: Letter Writing Task
The Writing sub-test takes 45 minutes and is profession-specific. There is one task set for each profession based on a typical workplace situation and the demands of the profession – a nurse does the task for nursing, a dentist does the task for dentistry, and so on.
We Assure You
New Batch Start Every Monday Batches Timing: 8:00-9:30 am,10:30-12:00 pm, 5:30-7:00 pm, 7:00-8:00 pm
Online Class Timings: Skype Live 1-1 Sessions will be scheduled according the students time.
Quick Enquiry for a Demo.
How to book OET Exam? or How do I apply for OET?
- Log in to myOET portal (Official OET website)
- Create an Account
- Sign in to your dashboard, click the Apply for the Test
- Fill all the information
- Check Test date, Exam Location and profession you want to apply
- Proceed to checkout for payment
- Pay the fee by Credit Card (AUD $ 587)
- Get the acknowledgement and Instant seat booking