Are You Looking for Best GMAT Coaching Center to Score 720+ in GMAT Test. Your wait is over. You are at the RIGHT Place. With our Experienced Faculty, Best Practice and Mock Tests Material & Unlimited doubt clearing sessions, you are Ready to achieve your desired score upon Completing Coaching at England English. Those who have taken GMAT training from us have successfully reached their destinations. If you’re an aspirant as well, make sure to visit our GMAT coaching center in Ameerpet and enroll today or Call +91 8297196475
GMAT Test Format:
The GMAT tests your aptitude through a range of multiple-choice questions, along with two essay-writing assignments.
The multiple-choice questions
The multiple-choice questions are now available in a computer-adaptive format in most parts of the world, and in the traditional paper-and-pencil version in other parts.
The multiple-choice questions are of five types:
• Problem solving – involving arithmetic, basic algebra and geometry
• Data sufficiency – similar in scope to the ‘problem-solving’ questions, but more abstract
• Reading comprehension – testing your ability to comprehend and analyse the logic, structure, and details of densely written materials
• Critical reasoning – testing your ability to evaluate the evidence and logic used in short arguments or statements
• Sentence correction – requiring you to recognise clear, concise, and correct sentences.
The problem-solving and data sufficiency questions are grouped together in the quantitative section of the exam; the other three question types are part of the verbal section.
The essay-writing assignments:
For the written portion, you must write essays on each of two assigned topics. The essays are similar in nature: one is termed ‘analysis of an argument’, the other, ‘analysis of an issue’. In the first, you analyse how persuasively the author marshals the arguments and evidence in support of a position. In the second, you are asked for a more personal response to an issue, which you discuss.
New Batch for GMAT Starts Every Monday. Attend 2 real classes as demo on any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or on any Saturday.
We charge fee for score, not for duration of the course. It means the fee is directly linked to the score you want. Until you get the required score in GMAT 720+, we will continue the coaching.