#Brexit — British Exit
United Kingdom (UK) is withdrawing itself from the European Union (EU)
Points Based Immigration System…
#Changes which takes place:
- Low skilled workers will not be entertained by the UK’s economy.
- Skilled- workers will be allowed to migrate and settle down in the UK
- Nothing will change until the transition period i.e. 31 Dec 2020.
- From 1st Jan 2021, Australian style immigration system will take place.
- The entry will be in the UK will be based on earning some points.
- Points to get to be eligible for tier 2 = 70 points
# How will you get points?
- Required English — 10 points
- Job offers from UK based firm — 20 points
- Appropriate Skill for the Job — 20 points
- £20,480(minimum) — £23,039 = 0 points
- £23,040 -£25,599 = 10 points
- £ 25,600 — Above = 20 points
- Job in shortage Occupation = 20 points
- Education qualification = PhD in subject relevant to the job = 10 points
- D. in ( STEM )subject relevant to the job = 20 points
- The criteria will come into the picture from Jan 2021.
- The eligibility is not tradable.
- Hence, you need to fulfil it correctly.
- I hope this information cleared all your doubts regarding #PBS
Good luck with your career.
For more updates, please Subscribe our
YouTube Channel – https://www.YouTube/c/EnglandEnglish